Sunday, March 27, 2005

Kayaking along the Abel Tasman

It's hot and sunny here in Nelson! In fact, I just sat outside for an hour and I think I have a wee little burn. Yikes! The sun is very strong!!

I am off tomorrow on a 2 day kayak adventure. It's a chance for me to get some good exercise and fresh air, explore some of the coastline along the Abel Tasman National Park, see some seals, take tons of photos, check out some remote beaches and lagoons, swim, sleep overnight on the beach, and experience some of the Maori culture!

The name of the tour company is Kaiteriteri Kayak. It's owned and operated by 4 proper locals, 2 men and 2 women, and they are supposed to be a lot of fun!

See you in a couple of days!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can already picture you in a rainbow hat!

10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lisa lisa, I am loving all your yarns. Slap on some sunscreen and be wary of oldies in campervans ;-)
The Bruce clan says hi, and happy adventuring.

Miss you lots & lots.

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Captian Ken is my hero - for some, age is only a number. The chase is always on.

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home